Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Note on the Clogging Competition

I went to class tonight for the first time since our competition. I learned that our dance not only placed first in it's category, it also recieved an all around award. Apparently this means it was one of three of the highest scoring numbers in our entire division. Neat, huh? I also got a little blue ribbon for first place and on it it says: "Nationals Qualifier". I guess we are qualified for Nationals now, which is a good thing, since we have been planning on going to it all year. ;) It is at Lagoon on the third week of May I believe. This clogging stuff has been kinda fun. :)

1 comment:

thepyles7 said...

Hi Kammi, I found the link to your blog on Kim's blog.My name is Tammy and I am married to Kevin's brother John.Your children are beautiful and we hope you are all well.