Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cute Little Skiiers






Our family went to my parent's resort at Wolf Creek to celebrate my Mom's 39th (he, he) birthday. Their resort just happens to be a few minutes away from 2 ski resorts. So, we took the girls to Wolf Mountain and let them have a go at skiing.



They were both pretty excited and looked super cute in their boots. I wish I had had a video camera to record Courtney trying to walk around in those boots!



Since I have never been skiing in my life and Kevin was too cheap to go, ;) we had my sisters, Torri and Kirri, take them down the tiny run. This was quite fun since this was only Torri's second time skiing.



All in all they did very well. I think they enjoyed going down the slope and although Courtney was scared when riding the 'magic carpet' back up the hill, Aurora really loved it.



Courtney was done after three times down and we took a lunch break. After lunch, Aurora wanted to go again and on her second and last time she went without being held on to.



For being 2 and 4 years old, I think they were fantastic little skiiers!

4 comments:

Jacquie said...

Thanks for including me!! I love still being in on all your lives! Cute pics! They're braver than I am.

Celeste said...

Never been skiing...it totally frightens me. I'd be the one who would smack right into a tree!! BUT your little ones look so cute that it made me want to give it a try...well, for a second I lost my mind but now I'm sane again so, no skiing for me :)

Ashley said...

Hello! And Welcome to wonderful world of blogging!
I sure am glad that have FINALLY given in and decided to share with the world ALL of your fun pics and stories - love the girls skiing, how fun!!!

torri314 said...

Not only are they adorable, but they acutally did fairly well! I'm still sore from helping them though. What a workout!