Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In My Spare Time...


This is what I like to do when I get bored. :) This is my in-law's under-the-stairs play area in their basement. The whole room is in a jungle theme and I was lucky enough to win the trust of my in-laws to paint a Tiki Hut on their walls. It is actually quite enjoyable once you get past the first brush stroke on the brand new basement walls!
PS Since I haven't posted on the blog in over a year now, whoever adds a comment to this first gets a plate of homebaked cookies. ;) You can just write: "Cookies please!"
PPS You can expect another totally random post like this one sometime within the next year.
PPPS Thanks to all my true friends who never give up on my blogging abilities.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love it! I didn't know you know how to paint like that! :)

jilliebean said...

Ahhh, man! I wasn't first! And I soooo wanted your cookies! Very, very cute! I still want to paint our little playroom someday--hopefully before the kids outgrow it! Congratulations on posting on your blog. Go you!

Rheanna said...

MAN-I was so hopeful to be first! That looks so awesome!!!!

Chelsie & Ryan said...

i'm definitely not the first! but i love it! kennedy always talks about the tiki hut :)